Re: debian boot floppies almost ready ...

Hi,
Christian wrote:

> > Also, is Frank, the official amiga-fdisk maintainer still active ? I think
> > not, since almost two years only NMU have been made (by me and you and james
> > ...)
> Dunno, earth calling Franky?

I think it's best if someone takes over this package from me - though I'm
still trying to keep up with current Debian developments, I don't believe
I'll be able to actively maintain amiga-fdisk - my Amiga has not been powered
up for a long while now (that is, I *will* reinstall a more recent Debian
on it sson for the upcoming LinuxTag in Stuttgart, but apart from such
activities I'm not doing terribly much with it anymore).

Sorry to say that,
Frank