Re: Linux-to-Linux install wanted?

Adam Di Carlo wrote
> Especially when you can just install the materials on your hard drive,
> boot up with the rescue/root disk, and go from there.

...except my computer has no floppy or CD-ROM drive.  But it does
have fat net connection.  As more and more servers go into cages,
I expect you'll find other people wanting to do this sort of thing.

If there's a less bizarre way for me to install Debian without
using removable media, please tell me.  I don't think these
changes should go into Potato either, but I would like to have
them eventually.

	- Scott