How to install on Dell 4350 with PERC 2?

Hello,

does anyone know how to install Debian, slink or potato, on Dell 4350
with PERC 2 RAID adapter? This is the four channel adapter, not the
PERC 2/SC which is supported by Linux kernel and works with Debian.

Dell representative told me Dell has linux drivers for this adapter,
but that is binary only and only for Red Hat kernels. They are on
ftp1.us.dell.com/utility/rh* -files. I could not compile those on
Debian to get a boot kernel for Debian installation floppies.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI