Re: m68k boot-floppies

On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 09:39:03AM -0000, Nick Holgate wrote:

> Also just fixed in CVS:
>   basedisks/PACKAGES_m68k - Added libstdc++2.10-glibc2.1 (needed by apt)
>   basedisks.sh            - added creation of missing sdc and sdd
>                              devices (bug in MAKEDEV)
Ok. One question, when will all bugs be fixed? Ill try to build then, and
leave out all the versions in between ;-)

> Be careful if you are building the utilities for mixed kernel versions
> without doing a make clean in between. The libfdisk is hard conditionalised
I got a seperate dir for the 2.0.36 kernel build, I need to hack on the
Makefile anyway to exclude some subarches. But now I have the missing images
from Michael, so maybe Ill just stick with 2.2.10 builds?
Lets see how much has been built until tonight. Space is no problem, since I
am not building xfree at the moment.
Time and the violent noise of the Amiga are a problem...

Christian.