Re: m68k boot-floppies

> > Also just fixed in CVS:
> >   basedisks/PACKAGES_m68k - Added libstdc++2.10-glibc2.1 (needed by apt)
> >   basedisks.sh            - added creation of missing sdc and sdd
> >                              devices (bug in MAKEDEV)
> Ok. One question, when will all bugs be fixed? Ill try to build then, and
> leave out all the versions in between ;-)

Never. makedev has always been problematic. To make matters worse, I'm
actively pursueing a cunning hack to change the Mac ADB mouse device
(moves to the ADB major instead of misc major). Should we be the first to
bring this new feature to the users? (Answer: I'll better let LinuxPPC
deal with it first).

> > Be careful if you are building the utilities for mixed kernel versions
> > without doing a make clean in between. The libfdisk is hard conditionalised
> I got a seperate dir for the 2.0.36 kernel build, I need to hack on the
> Makefile anyway to exclude some subarches. But now I have the missing images
> from Michael, so maybe Ill just stick with 2.2.10 builds?

I'd go for 2.2.10 only. 2.0.36 is old, and too unstable on Mac for FPU
emulation reasons.

	Michael