Fwd: Installing

Hello,

   I am trying to install the current frozen potato 2.2.6 but I don't seem
   to be able to use the floppy install.

   I do not have a regular floppy drive on my system. I only have an LS-120
   disk drive.  It boots fine from the rescue disk but then is unable to read
   the root disk.

   Is there any way to get it to read the root disk from the LS-120 or
   creat a boot disk that has all the information on a single LS-120 disk?

   I have to creat the 1.44 floppies on another machine because rawrite and
   dd do not seem to be able to create the disk on the LS-120 drive. Both
   say unable to determine the sec/track for the disks.

--
Best regards,
 Robin                            mailto:rcook@wyrms.net