Kernel on rescue disk, what must be compiled in?

Hello,

What must be compiled in to the kernel that replaces the linux in rescue disk? The Installation manual in chapter Technical Information on the boot Floppies says
	o Initial RAM disk
	o FAT, minix and EXT2 filesystems
	o ELF executables
but on the rescue disk the scripts/rescue/messages/C/readme.txt file says
    Configure the kernel with the following facilities linked in: initrd,
	ramdisk, loop, msdos, fat, elf, ext2fs, procfs.

Which is correct? I noticed that minix was removed from the readme.txt
file, so I assume that at least is not needed anymore since it was on
purpose removed from the text?

--
Tapio Lehtonen
Tapio.Lehtonen@IKI.FI