Re: b-f: 2.2.5 installation report for i386

> i want manual entry
> since i want copy sources.list from my server
> and use squid http proxy to access the stuff
> eh i have to use this dialog box.
>
> ok if you want to. i enter my sources.list in the dialog box
> deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian potato main non-free contrib
> deb ftp://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US potato/non-US main non-free contrib
> it's exactly those two lines.

I'm going to add an option to dump the user into a text editor, I think.

As for the proxy problem, I have no idea what you are supposed to do to make
apt use a proxy, but if someone can tell me, I could add some proxy
configuration to base-config.

--
see shy jo