Re: testing 2.2.5 on a laptop

"James A. Treacy" wrote:

> * Configure the network says no interfaces found. Tried saying I
>     want to continue and it just puts me back at the main menu.

Well, the network configuration did continue but there are no more questions
to ask so it jumped right back to the main menu. There is no interface to
configure, no DNS reachable so all it does is configure lo and write the
settings for lo to /etc/network/interfaces.

I'm not sure what to do in this case? Any suggestions?

--
Stefan Gybas