Re: state of boot floppies

> What else are you talking about?  Is anyone working on it?  Robust
> kernel-source and build cycle is in our interest to have...

I think the only thing we really need are pcmcia-modules that are built
against the kernel-image-2.2.14 source in incoming, and the
kernel-image-2.2.14-compact source. The problem is that because our kernels
use modversions, everytime a kernel is updated we need to recompile pcmcia
stuff. i think this is really annoying, but i'm assuming there is a reason
we use modversions...

> Argh.  Is this so for compact as well as the stock images?

yes. i can rebuild some debs for us to build 2.2.5. How about if we worry
about getting them into the archive proper later, after it's tested and we
are sure they work?

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>