Re: status (Re: New fixes and new bugs found.)

In message <19991107173034.Z27222@kitenet.net> you wrote:
>I'm still interested in getting my boot floppies into base. I'll talk with
>the perl maintainer and see what we can cook up.

I think what you mean is that your interested in getting debconf into
base, right?  I'm completely fine with that (getting it onto the
rescue disk is pretty much out of the question).  In fact, that would
be great, since we could actually use and perhaps improve your apt
configurator.