Re: status (Re: New fixes and new bugs found.)

Massimo Dal Zotto wrote:
> Can we arrange things so that the configurator is split into an independent
> user interface and a command-line driven configuration program, so that it
> is possible to configure apt by just reading parameters from some configfile
> without using the user interface if possible?

What, you mean something like debconf? :-)

That's why I implemmented it using debconf, and got that feature, and others
for free.

I'm still interested in getting my boot floppies into base. I'll talk with
the perl maintainer and see what we can cook up.

--
see shy jo