Re: autodectection of modules at boot time

> Just tell me when.  During the freeze I plan to get the virtual packages
> and alternatives for x-window-manager and x-terminal-emulator crammed down
> everyone's throat.  :)

Just a quick comment -- once Branden manages to push through this change, we
will be able to do a better (more extensible) version of the anXious script
that dynamically lists all available term emulators and win managers,
instead of having them hardcoded into the script as it is now.

Also a clarification -- the window manager selection in the anXious script
is only meant to get a minimal X setup going. For installing subsequent
window managers, joey's approach would work out great.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/