(PATCH url) #47235: boot-floppies: need to build Compaq Smart Array not as module

Enrique,

I found the patch for lilo to get the Compaq Smart Array to work. It is available at:

http://www.insync.net/~frantzc/cpqarray.html

I sent this link to the lilo maintainer already.  Hopefully he will include it soon.  If it is possible I would like for the boot disks to include the ida /dev files and smart array to be compiled into the kernel.

Thanks,

Chris

BTW - I am not on the debian-boot mailing list, so email responses directly to me.