Re: non-i386 arch mice?

Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> writes:

    * PS/2 mice, although I'm having trouble distinguishing generic PS/2
      & the MS IntelliMouse, which have slightly and stupidly different
      protocols.  Working on this now.

It's too late at night.  It turns out that the Intellimouse PS/2's
protocol is only different when it's initialized by a program that
tells it to be.  Like gpm with the patches that _I_ wrote for it.
Unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in resets it to standard
PS/2 just fine.

I can be such an idiot sometimes.

Graphical patches to CVS tomorrow I hope.
--
"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."
--Ovid (43 BC-18 AD)