Re: changes in dbootstrap i18n (was Re: Hard newlines in dbootstrap messages)

At 23:01 -0500 1999-03-19, Ben Pfaff wrote:
Adam Di Carlo <aph@debian.org> writes:

  If you are going to start hacking it up for the potato boot-floppies,
  we oughta branch for the slink version.  It makes more sense to branch
  the maintenance line of code rather than the "under active development
  code".

Let's do that, please.  I was going to branch for the graphical
modifications, but in fact it affects so little of the main dbootstrap
code that I'd rather check it in to an active development main code
tree.

I would like to start working on getting the boot-floppies ready for glibc 2.1, so a branch would be helpful for that too.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>