Default LILO config -- prompt and timeout

I think we should change the default LILO config to prompt the
user (so they don't have to hit shift to get a LILO prompt)
and then time out in a reasonable value, say 7 seconds.

This can be done by adding:

prompt
timeout=70

to the default /etc/lilo.conf. Is the boot floppies package the right
place for this? Making the user hit shift for a LILO prompt is oogy.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters P and M and the number 15.
"If you turn both processors off, you will have to reboot."