Re: Live CD Images for Debian Blends

Hi Paul,

Am Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 01:49:39PM +0800 schrieb Paul Wise:
> I note that Debian bookworm does not currently have live images at all,
> so I would suggest that issue needs solving before blends live images,
> you might want to discuss the issue on the debian-live mailing list.
>
> Once the issue is solved with the creation of a new live team, then
> they might be willing to add additional live images for blends.

I think Stefan's question was rather related to ITP #1012465 (since I
pointed him to this list to discuss it here).   While I admit I like
your idea to provide Blends live images at cdimage.debian.org (to at
least have a workaround for bug #186085 which should enable installing
Blends from the installer) Stefan has prepared some live system for
Debian Jr in Salsa[1].  My idea was to not make this specific for
Debian Jr. but rather make it configurable for any Blend and add this
to blends-dev so all Blends can profit from this.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/debian-jr-team/debian-junior-live-system