Re: Live CD Images for Debian Blends

On Thu, 2022-06-16 at 03:46 +0000, Stefan Kropp wrote:

> I'm working on Debian Junior and preparing a live CD.

I note that Debian bookworm does not currently have live images at all,
so I would suggest that issue needs solving before blends live images,
you might want to discuss the issue on the debian-live mailing list.

Once the issue is solved with the creation of a new live team, then
they might be willing to add additional live images for blends.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise