Re: Comments regarding blends_0.7.0_amd64.changes

Andreas,

> [re.] ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org […]  I was formerly told its
> read by every member of the team

Suuure, but I fear you are underestimating the sheer volume of mail to
that address again. :(

> PS: As a totally unrelated note:  I would be happy to know who actiually
> accepted some package.

So, I don't believe the information architecture of the overrides is
such that the ACCEPT mails could contain this info, but it is logged
in "/srv/ftp-master.debian.org/log/current". grep for "|NEW", etc.

However, there's a reason why medieval executioners are depicted as
wearing masks... :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.