Re: Comments regarding blends_0.7.0_amd64.changes

Hi Jonas,

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 12:16:37PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Quoting Andreas Tille (2018-06-15 11:25:55)
> > PS: As a totally unrelated note: I would be happy to know who
> > actiually accepted some package.  We only know about rejects but lots
> > of my packages just went through with an accept and I would be happy
> > to send some thank you to the person who did the sometimes hard work.
>
> Thank the team for their teamwork!  Seems you try insist it is not?

That's a wrong interpretation of my note.  By expressing thanks to a
specific individuum of the team for a certain task I will not question
the teamwork in general.

In general we do things in the open and you usually know who does what.
That was just a piece of information which is not available.