Re: Comments regarding blends_0.7.0_amd64.changes

Hi Chris,

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 09:47:53AM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
> > However, it is not motivating for developers after answering the question
> > of ftpmaster to get no answer for one month.
>
> Totally understood, but…

:-)

> > Sorry for nagging - I learned your inbox is quite flooded and I hope
> > I do not sound impatient.
>
> … surely you were waiting on other ftpteam members, not me *specifically*?

I perfectly understood this (even more thanks that you are responding)
and had ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org in CC.  I was formerly told its
read by every member of the team (despite the free form name of this
address is mentioning you).  If my assumption is wrong we probably need
some FAQ how to reach ftpmasters in general and some specific one like
it might be interesting in this case.

PS: As a totally unrelated note:  I would be happy to know who actiually
accepted some package.  We only know about rejects but lots of my
packages just went through with an accept and I would be happy to send
some thank you to the person who did the sometimes hard work.