Re: New upstream data in blends query

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Wed, Mar 09, 2016 at 12:13:59PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> Since this (again) touched many code lines, I would wait for a full
>> rebuild tonight and fix possible problems. If this turns out to be
>> stable, we could discuss how to merge the rest.
>
> Thanks a lot

I today fixed a last problem (wrong indentation in bugs.py causing a
connection failure to the database), now the "original" (webtools)
branch should work well again.

Then I also moved the files that remained differently in webtools_py3/
back to the webtools/ directory (they have a `_udd` suffix), so if they
are called from cron or so, please adjust the path.

I think we should now quickly see whether the UDD files work well and
after fixing the remaining problems switch to them. Could I hand over
the tests to you, Andreas? I'd volunteer to fix if there are problems.

> PS: I intend to check the UDD issue you mentioned tomorrow.

Just keeping this as a reminder ;-)

Cheers

Ole