Re: New upstream data in blends query

Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> writes:
> So, let's keep them as they are, and see where we go. In the moment, I
> think it would also be not too difficult to slowly make the original
> subdir compatible with Python-3.

I now merged much of the code in webtools and webtools_py3. The main
part left is the UDD stuff; both dirs should be Python-3 capable now.

Since this (again) touched many code lines, I would wait for a full
rebuild tonight and fix possible problems. If this turns out to be
stable, we could discuss how to merge the rest.

Cheers

Ole