Re: New upstream data in blends query

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 01:44:00PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> >> There are no changes in blends/website.git yet?
> > Pushed now, thanks for reminding me.
>
> Thank you very much for this.

You are welcome.  It is just motivating if somebody joins the effort to
work on the tasks pages. :-)

> I'll include it in the alternative tasks pages ASAP.

Cool.

BTW, there is an encoding error if there are special HTML characters in the
references.  For example see:

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#swarm

has

   Please cite: Frédéric Mahé, Torbjørn Rognes, ...

instead of

   Please cite: Frédéric Mahé, Torbjørn Rognes, ...

It would be really cool if you could hunt this down meanwhile. :-)

> > OK.  I guess this might have time until Mid-March?  I'm a bit busy now
> > to prepare my vacation.
>
> Sure! I even did not expected that you do anything before!

As you have seen it was only a few lines ...

> So, have a
> nice trip, and good experiences there!

Thanks.  We are hoping for polar lights. ;-)