Re: Debian Pure Blends on www.debian.org

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:12:09AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Our definition at our wiki page does not mention metapackages, and I see
> > no need for adding that requirement.  In fact the two blends which I am
> > most involved with do not include metapackages.

If it is not possible to install the blend in a vanilla Debian stable
installation, it is not a released Pure Blend. If there are blends that can
be considered released due to having packages in stable that are not
metapackages, then we can look at that case.

We could add a non-Pure Blends section to the page if there are blends that
will never be installable on a vanilla Debian stable installation maybe?

Thanks,
Iain.