Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

On Sun, Dec 27, 2015 at 10:49:36AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:

> > My next plan is to import debian/upstream/metadata non-publication data
> > into UDD.
>
> Great! Thank you very much!

select * from upstream_metadata ;

:-)

> In the next days I hope that I will find some minutes to incorporate
> this into the package lists.

Since my next plan is now to import the full information from tasks
files which is not on any other place to finalise the Python 3 version
it would be great if you could forward port the changes you did on the
Python 2 version to make sure we will not have any regression.