Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
>> I tried this, and just started an "python tasks.py astro", but this
>> completed without any output (and any visible change). I probably need
>> to set the output directory as well, what else?
>
> tasks.py debian-astro

Thanks. At least, it does not "something" (still runnning).

>> > The goal did not involved the user interface (you mean the web layout,
>> > right?)  Since this is templated in genshi templates it can be perfectly
>> > separated from the code and everybody is welcome to enhance this part.

[...]
>> http://ole.ath.cx/astro-mockup/
>
> This might interest you:
> Zugriff verhindert
>
> Diese Webseite ist im Zusammenhang mit der Verbreitung von
> Schadsoftware aufgefallen.

This is just not true :-( I am quite sure that there is nothing -- I
monitor access closely and I am quite sure that they are wrong.

> Bei Rückfragen auf diese automatisiert erstellte Benachrichtigung
> wenden Sie sich bitte zeitnah unter Angabe der Webseite sowie der
> Referenznummer # 10065136 über Ihren IT-Sicherheitsbeauftragten an das
> Computer Emergency Response Team für Bundesbehörden (CERT-Bund) im
> Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI).

If you have nothing to do on a Friday afternoon, please do that; I'd
really be interested in what they found. I could only imagine that they
put the whole ath.cx domain on a blacklist (it is mainly a dyndns;
however this page is static)

> It is from behind a bund.de firewall...

Or just try it later from outside your high security zone... :-)

Cheers

Ole