Re: New blend creation (debian-astro)

Hi,

I'm now aware of this and will respond with a more detailed reply once I'm
back home. Currently very sleepy and not awake in a Travelodge for
MiniDebConf.

On Tue, Nov 03, 2015 at 03:16:33PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> Integration into the blends website, not sure how this works:
> http://blends.debian.org/

The front bits of the blends website here will be going away, this is now
integrated into the main debian website. The task sentinels still run here
though, the git repo needs to be in the right place. Start by requesting
access to the debian-blends Alioth group. There is no reason the repository
in the blends project can't be a mirror of your existing repository.

> A page on the Debian website, Iain R. Learmonth created this and can
> guide you there.
> https://www.debian.org/blends/

If you give me a link to a wiki page, I can add your blend to this page. I'd
rather not add in any more blends websites here just yet as I'm still making
the framework more friendly for the translators.

> A set of live/install images, Iain can guide you.
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blends/blends-images.git

Ignore everything in that repository. We're switching from live-build to
live-build-ng but I only wrote live-build-ng over the last few days so it's
not quite ready yet.

As this would be a new blend, I'll only create testing images up until the
release of stretch, at which point if the blend is stable and usable in a
live environment and the installer works without issues then there would be
a release of your blend.

Thanks,
Iain.