Re: [GSoC] Adding information to UDD and inject the rendering to tasks,py

On Tue, Apr 07, 2015 at 01:44:27AM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > However, the debian/upstream/metadata file is fixed since a long time
> > but not updated properly since umegaya insists in feeding the old
> > broken version into UDD. :-(
>
> Can we currently do something to fix the update issue in umegaya ?

The only author and commiter to the code (Charles Plessy) has commited
in the mail I linked to previously (to lazy to seek again ;-)) that he
has no clue and wants to rewrite in Haskel.  I personally would focus on
the things we can easily fix which is simply the priority of the sources
in the UDD importer.