Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 12:34:50PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:

> > should be identical (modulo time stamps and perhaps some spacing).
>
> I was testing the html files of debian-med. There are some spacing and
> formatting differences. I don't think that should be an issue.

This is no issue at all.

> Also, when I run ./bugs.py for debian-games, I get an error :
>
>  "svn: E170000: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'git://
> git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/games.git/tasks'"
>
> Similarly, for debian-gis and debian-junior. How do we resolve this ?

This is caused by the fact that blendstasktools**old**.py is so *old*
that at the time when it was used all Blends code was in SVN and no
support for git was implemented.  I simply copied the full
FetchTasksFiles from blendstasktools.py which is for sure hackish but
since blendstasktoolsold.py should rather go sooner than later I'd
consider it acceptable to do the final test this way.  So things should
work with the latest commit.

Remark: You might have noticed that bugs_udd.py (which will replace the
old bugs.py) is written with data structures based on Python
dictionaries.  This is not always handy and easy to understand.  The
rationale behind this is that JASON export is a requested feature from
NeuroDebian.  They want to do their own rendering of web pages based on
these JSON data - specifically on the tasks pages data (the bugs pages
were just a study of mine how we can deal with this).  While I
personally would rather prefer to let NeuroDebian people specify what
pages they want and implement this specification for all Blends instead
of throwing the JSON data onto them this is something we should discuss
later.  For now I just wanted to give a motivation for the data
structure inside the code which you might have been curious about.