Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

Getting tasks.py running under current testing would be also needed for
all Blends.  We stopped at the point when you said that a general string
conversion should be done in the end instead of any single string.  We
can do this once we are tackling our final goal when we rewrite tasks.py
from scratch to use UDD exclusively but for the moment a fix of the
current solution would be helpful once Jessie will be released since we
need to be able to run something on the new stable.

What is the error that is to be reproduced when running ./tasks.py. I don't get any error when running .tasks.py <blend>.

Moreover you could do some final testing whether the output of bugs.py
and bugs_udd.py is identical.  Than we could replace bugs.py finally.

What should be the output of bugs.py and bugs_udd.py ? I get the following error when I run ./bugs.py debian-games:
svn: E210005: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'
svn: E210005: No repository found in 'svn://svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'

I get this error when running ./bugs.py with any <blend>. Can you please help me resolve this.

--
Thanking You,
Akshita Jha