Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > Moreover you could do some final testing whether the output of bugs.py
> > and bugs_udd.py is identical.  Than we could replace bugs.py finally.
>
> What should be the output of bugs.py and bugs_udd.py ? I get the following
> error when I run ./bugs.py debian-games:
> svn: E210005: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn://
> svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'
> svn: E210005: No repository found in 'svn://
> svn.debian.org/git:/anonscm.debian.org/blends/projects/gis.git/tasks'

Ahhh, forgot to fix this old code.  Should work with latest commit.

> I get this error when running ./bugs.py with any <blend>. Can you please
> help me resolve this.

Regarding the output: The html files in

   /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/bugs

and

   /srv/blends.debian.org/www/med/bugs_udd

should be identical (modulo time stamps and perhaps some spacing).

I was testing the html files of debian-med. There are some spacing and formatting differences. I don't think that should be an issue.
Also, when I run ./bugs.py for debian-games, I get an error :

 "svn: E170000: Unrecognized URL scheme for 'git://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/games.git/tasks'"

Similarly, for debian-gis and debian-junior. How do we resolve this ?

Thanking You,
Akshita Jha