Re: pre-approved changes: Blends metapackages

Hi Jonas,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 07:13:41PM +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> I sure feel your frustration and craving for certainty - but that is
> incompatible with keeping their workload as low as possible.

Hmmm, I wonder what I should write to not sound frustrated in your eyes.
It might be that I will really become frustrated about continuosely
beeing addressed as such. ;-)

We had this discussion in every release and I intended to send a kind
reminder to the release team what will happen later.  The other purpose
was to clarify this for people on the Blends list since we have some
new Blends here.

I was inspired by the example of debian-edu to ask for pre-approval[1].
I can not help if such an information is regarded as stealing time.
>From my point of view beeing verbose about plans is not and I simply
clarified my intention in my response.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2014/11/msg00014.html