Re: pre-approved changes: Blends metapackages

Hi Cyril,

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 02:20:59PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

> Per dda@ mails and freeze policy and probably other communication media,
> please file bug reports instead of mailing the list directly.

I think I understood this.  I just wanted to make you aware that *later*
will be some update of the metapackages which as far as I know is a
*pre*-approval.  The actual bugs will filed surely package by package
*after* these are updated (which makes no sense currently since we do
not know yet what packages will be in final Jessie release).

> Without taking a definitive decision on the topic, I don't think
> updating blends/meta packages should be a big issue (except if we see an
> upload + unblock request every day for all packages);

To keep your workload as low as possible the plan was to upload
metapackages only *once* but late in the release process.  To get some
acknowledgement for this I sended this particular mail.

> so please do file
> bug reports, one per package, and we'll see what happens on a case by
> case basis.

I take this as agreement with the plan.

Thanks for your work on the release