pre-approved changes: debian-edu-doc and debian-edu-install

Hi,

so the freeze policy asks to get pre-approval for things which are known to
needed to change prior to the release, and Debian Edu has two packages which
surely will need updates: debian-edu-doc and debian-edu-install. (I'm quite
sure we'll need to fix other things as well, but they are not as predictable
as these two...)

debian-edu-install will just neeed trivial version bumps in debian-edu-
install/version and debian-edu-install/debian/debian-edu-install.postinst -
IMHO very much straightforward.

debian-edu-doc will (hopefully) receive further documentation and translation
updates, as well as new images. So these changes will all reside in debian-
edu-doc/documentation/debian-edu-jessie/(images/|*.(po|pot|xml)) - again, IMHO
straightforward.

Am I correct to assume that a.) this mail was the right thing to do?, b.) "the
next step" will now be the usual thing: file unblock bugs once we've uploaded
the packages?!

cheers,
	Holger