Re: Blends-commit post from fweng-guest@users.alioth.debian.org requires approval

Hi Andreas and other folks,

I am very sorry about that.This is my fault as that I didn't explain enough to Franklin who would like to adopt ezgo blends.

Hi Frinklin,
As what Andreas said. This is a shared svn to other blends too. Please revert the unrelated stuff and be more verbose to explain what you like to approach before action. I am sure there are better solutions as what seems to me that
1. The PhET stuff could be a separate package and may be useful for others too.
2. Your hacks for ezgo menu entries could be integrated in a better way.

I may guide you how to do these in a better way. In first stage, what we should do is sync packages that ships in ezgo with the tasks under
    ezgo/trunk/debian-ezgo/tasks/.

Would you mind to do this as learn how blends works as a starter?

Best regards,

-Andrew

Hi Franklin,

I have noticed your commit to

  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/ezgo

and I think this is *not* the kind of stuff that belongs to this
repository!  Could you please find a better place for your 1.2GB
workaround dir or discuss things on the Blends mailing list first.

I guess you totally missunderstood the purpose of this repository and
the effect of your commit is that you are wasting bandwidth of people
working with the Blends repository and filling up their harddisk with
stuff which is uninteresting for them.

I'd really like to support your attempt to revitalise ezgo but you
probably should be more verbose about what you like to approach and
how this could be done.

Would you please so kind to revert your commit until we have found
a better solution?

Sorry to all.  I realized that right after I got this approval mail, so I cancelled the post and moved the workaround to my own git repository.  I just removed the workaround from svn.  I'm still learning the way how debian blends did and will be very appreciated to get help from all of you.

Franklin