Re: Thermometer not updating

On 10/17/2013 09:49 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> It's not so much that I was looking for a NEW column, the package is not
>> listed on the thermometer at all, eventhough there its has VCS and WNPP
>> info. It's listed on the tasks pages just fine.
>
> Yes, taht's what I mean.  There is a table new_packages which is queried
> for the tasks pages but not for the thermometer.  I have just not seen
> any need to respect this - but it is no big problem to implement it.
>
>> I'll get back to you when I have a patch.
>
> :-)

I've chosen to include a NEW column in the thermometer after all. And
gave it its own color (medium purple), that doesn't conflict with the
other color usages.

There is a change to for the blends website, which I've already pushed
to git.debian.org:

 blends/website: Also include packages in NEW in the thermometer.

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=blends/website.git;a=commitdiff;h=15ae65ffa76400ca620d9bad302909224ecdaedf

And another changes for UDD to not consider packages in NEW as
prospective. As I'm not a member of collab-qa and cannot push the
change, it currently lives in my person git repo:

 http://git.linuxminded.nl/?p=collab-qa/udd;a=commitdiff;h=68936658170e695d04f651bc84c9c12d9234bd3c

>>> I do not think so.  I'm just reimporting blends-metadata checking
>>> explicitly for freexl - no idea why this was missing.
>>
>> I'll try to reproduce the issue locally.
>
> Having a local UDD copy comes quite handy if you work with the Blends
> framework.

Indeed it does. And it's fortunately not as large as some of the GIS and
OSM databases.

I haven't looked into FreeXL yet, for now I only have the NEW packages
change.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
GnuPG: 0xE88D4AF1 (new) / 0x77A975AD (old)