Re: Thermometer not updating

Hi Bas,

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 02:49:19PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> On 10/16/2013 02:02 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > UDD importer is now able to handle the problem described in debian-qa
> > list and thus the import works again.  I also updated the thermometer
> > for Debian GIS without any problems.
>
> It looks much better now, indeed. Thanks!

:-)

> I'm missing a couple of packages in the Thermometer, though.
>
> mapcache & freexl are not listed. MapCache is in NEW currently and
> FreeXL was only moved to Debian GIS in the past couple of days.

Well mapcache is easy to explain - the thermometer is ignoring NEW
(because it was not yet requested).  If you think this would be nice to
have this could be easily added (a patch might speed up things :-)).

> Could that be part of the issue, or are the blends dependencies only
> handled for Depends and not Recommends/Suggests?

I do not think so.  I'm just reimporting blends-metadata checking
explicitly for freexl - no idea why this was missing.

> I have, many thanks for the uploads!

:-)