Re: Thermometer not updating

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 08:05:27PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> The thermometer that was introduced for the Debian GIS Blend doesn't
> appear to be updating anymore.
>
> When I run the query from webtools_thermometer.py manually on UDD, it
> returns no results.
>
> There are no records in the blends_dependencies,
> blends_dependencies_alternatives and blends_tasks tables.

I need to check this tomorrow.  I can confirm the problem and somehow
the importer of the Blends data seems to have a problem (which is
somehow possible since I recently changed something).

> I haven't found the script in the blends repos which updates these
> tables, so I'm a bit of a loss how to fix this.

This is in

    git://git.debian.org/git/collab-qa/udd.git

and I think it is a bit overkill if you want to dive into UDD
internals (well, I will not stop you from doing so - but I think
the problem can be easily solved tomorrow).