Re: About the role of Depends and Recommends in tasks files (Was: [SCM] gis branch, master, updated. d74342981f59eb45954c257f7960aef4c5a9ecbb)

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:45:06AM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

> In the future we can just make it a single list and just use a comment
> to split the lists, or just not make this distinction.

Yep.  This is what I wanted to suggest and what we are using in Debian
Med for instance.  If you look at the bio task[1] you can even see some
hidden (as in terms of hidden from the Blends framework because using
^X-) categories like

etc.  These kind of structured comments are not using fully consistently
but might help to get ideas for new features.

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/tasks/bio?view=markup