Re: [GSoC] blends-gsoc documentation

Hello Andreas,

About the Blends which exist in svn, I tried to make a commit for debichem but I got the following message:

svn: Can't create directory '/svn/blends/db/transactions/3875-1.txn': Read-only file system

So that means that I do not have the proper permissions on blends svn? If yes, can you give me the permissions?

Actually that was my bad, by mistake I checked-out the project from anonscm.debian.org (which has read-only access) instead of svn.debian.org. So now I did properly the commit.

* debichem: committed the dependency_data json files for the available svn tags

Kind regards

Emmanouil