[GSoC] blends-gsoc documentation

Hello Andreas,

I wrote some documentation in blends/doc/en for the blends-gsoc using the debian-sgml syntax.

For the moment I stored the new A_devel.sgml in blends-gsoc/doc/ cause I did not know if I should create a new branch in blends git or if I should work directly on master changing directly the documentation there. I have also attached the blends/doc/en/A_devel.sgml patch. Except from the new sections statusdump and changelogentry I also changed the first section a little and also the debian-control section.

To be honest I am not quite sure if I used proper wording for the documentation. As always any feedback is more than welcome :-). Which other parts you think should also be documented?

Kind regards

Emmanouil