Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

I was idle the past 2-3 days due to some exams I had to take for my university.

> > Yes, (but now I see that there is no proper message explaining the error).
>  The statusdump target generates the json dependencies file for the latest
> release (which will be used to perform the changelog entry comparing with
> the previous)  and tries to store it into a "dependency_data" folder. The
> latter folder should hold all the json files for the Blends releases. So
> this folder must exist in a Blends directory.  Should I automatically
> create this folder in case it does not exist?

Yes.  I'd regard creating a needed directory the better solution than
just running into an error.

I fixed that (you probably know from the commit log)

These days I will document the new blends-dev (how thing work, new features etc).
We are close to GSoC end (next week will be the last one I thing before the final evaluations). For the current state of the project is there anything else we have/need to do (apart from the documentation) ? Of course any ideas/developing of the blends tools will/can continue and after the end of the GSoC program.

Kind regards

Emmanouil