Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Emmanouil,

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 12:35:50AM +0300, Emmanouil Kiagias wrote:
> It is ready for testing.

So I did:

 $ git pull
 $ git-buildpackage

which ended up in several lintian errors.  Are you comfortable with
using lintian?  Could you just ry `lintian -i` which provides you with
reasonable hints what to do.

Thanks and sorry about that, I was ignoring the lintian errors but now I fixed them.

BTW, please keep app past changelog entries inside debian/changelog.  We
are not doing any "Initial release" but are doing a new version even if
it is a major rewrite.

So should I copy-paste all the changelog from the blends/debian/ into the blends-gsoc/debian/changelog?

Kind regards

Emmanouil