Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> > I have no idea how it can happen that an entry is duplicated - but that
> > should be avoided.
> >
> > That's strange, my copy of UDD does not show these differences. Can you
> attach me control/control-sec/taskdesc/taskdesc-sec files from your copy of
> UDD, it help me to understand where the problem is.

I attached a tarball.

From the files of the tarball :

diff control control-sec
398a399
>  lv2fil [!hurd-i386],
429a431
>  timemachine,

diff taskdesc.template taskdesc-sec.template
384a385
>  lv2fil [!hurd-i386]

From the above it seems that the packages "timemachine" and "lv2fil" might be duplicated in the your local UDD copy in blends_dependencies_alternatives(just a suspicion). Can you tell me what results you get with these:

* select blend, task, package, distribution, component, dependency, provides from blends_dependencies where package='timemachine' and blend='openstudio';

* select blend, task, package, distribution, component, dependency, provides from blends_dependencies where package='lv2fil' and blend='openstudio';

and

* select blend, task, alternatives, distribution, component, dependency, contains_provides from blends_dependencies_alternatives where alternatives like '%timemachine%' and blend='openstudio';

* select blend, task, alternatives, distribution, component, dependency, contains_provides from blends_dependencies_alternatives where alternatives like '%lv2fil%' and blend='openstudio';

Kind regards

Emmanouil