Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 08:58:28AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> The only thing what I'm curious about is the diff between the two
> methods because I realised that for clustalw and tree-[p]puzzle the
> available architectures are dependant from the usage of
> blend-gen-control and sec-blend-gen-control.  That sounds a bit strange
> to me. (see attached diff)

Ahh, reading your commit log again you noticed as well.  Just give me a
ping if you need a second pair of eyeballs which somehow is helpful for
complex queries.

Thanks :-),  I just fixed the bug. Finally it was a python bug while generating a sql query. I also added a tester into the single/ directory. Both new single/{sec-}blend-gen-control generate the same output, same as the existing scripts. So previous and new scripts I think they are in the same state.

 Kind regards

Emmanouil