Re: [GSoC] blends-gen-control hints (Was: blends-dev, gsoc 2013)

Hello Andreas,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 12:32 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

Seems it's time now to create a complete orig source tarball to build the
metapackages.

 I forgot to ask you, what about the task-description files? Are we going to keep multiple taskdesc.<arch> files?

In order to complete orig source tarball to build the metapackages, I need to imitate the current blends-devtools right? That means for example I am going to use the files blends/devtools and adapt them to the new code. Which other files do I need?

Also in the current blends/devtools/Makefile you generate the

* packages.txt : these should be the available packages we have?
* avoidpackages.txt : the avoided package.

Am I also going to generate these files too?

Kind regards

Emmanouil