Re: Blends & CDD suggestions

[Jonas Smedegaard]
>> It's not that easy. The topbar image and the gtk theme come from the
>> rootskel-gtk package maintained by the d-i team. By now, I use my own
>> rootskel-gtk package instead of the one provide by default when
>> building d-i from source.
>
> Ah, I see.  In that case you need to coordinate with
> debian-installer team for these changes too.

For Debian Edu, we repacked the initrd.gz file to replace the images
with our own to get a different image in the installer.  Some of the
installer changes you want can be handled that way.

I submitted a patch for debian-cd to handle this.  Not sure if it was
commited or not.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen