Re: Removing apt from debian installer

Michal,

Michal Filka wrote:
However, I don't understand why apt get installed when I removed it from packages list (simple-cdd; profiles/<profile>.packages).

Packages lists include only desired packages, not dependencies. It is likely apt is pulled in because it is a dependency of something else. For example, the base-config package depends on it. "aptitude why" can be used to try to figure out why a given package is (or more accurately, should) be installed on a system.

Ben